Join the 3rd Annual XTO Kid's Fun Run!
ON YOUR MARK... GET SET... GO!
The XTO Kid's Fun Run is a fun, non-competetive event specifically designed for kids of all abilities, ages Kindergarten through 12th grade.
1:00 p.m., Sunday, March 26, 2017
Noble Stadium, Ardmore High School
The A2A Race for Mercy and XTO Energy have teamed up to create an event to introduce kids like YOU to the benefits of running and physical fitness and give you the tools to achieve a healthy lifestyle that you can maintain for the long term!
Important Information about
the XTO Kid's Fun Run:
- Paper Registration ends at 12:00 Midnight, Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
- Online Registration ends at 12:00 Midnight, Friday, March 24, 2017.
- In-Person Registration will be available at the Expo until 6:00 p.m., Saturday, March 25, 2017
- The registration fee is $10 per kid.
- A parent or other adult may accompany you on your 1.2 mile fun run, but to do so, they must register as well.